Makeing a new willow pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
I'm working hard on a new willow pipe for a lady. As soon as it's don't I'll post pics and get feed back. I love smokeing a day working with willow such a lovely smoke. Willow will also help with pains and headache pain to take them away. If after I show pics any one wants one pm me and I'll send price and every pipe comes with a tobacco sample to help break it in

Well I have a limited amount of willow and so if u want one speak up willow dose really well with wet tobaccos due to its ability to handel alot of water

would like to see the finished result for an aesthetic point of view, I'm highly allergic to Salicylic acid which the base of salicin is found in willow bark so owning a willow pipe for me is a no go, but id like to see how one looks :)

And for the people that can't have willow I ccant do cherry and pecan a n d oak as well if u have some wood u want spun pm me as well

I like the looks of it Arky. Very basic and old timey. But how does one of these smoke? At this point you're the only one who has had the experience.

Cheers,

RR

Very nice basic pipe. I bet it lasts longer then the cheaper cobs.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!