March Mordor Madness

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And so, as these things often go, we take our leave of Mr. Brewdude.  Last seen he had mostly recovered from his ordeal and was seen making notes about his journey in his diary and puffing a newly found blend in his beloved pipe. Many of his friends commented to each other over a pint at the local pub that Mr. Brewdude seemed somehow changed after the great attack. And indeed he had. Yes...indeed he had.

Blackhorse":6i35eh8m said:
And so, as these things often go, we take our leave of Mr. Brewdude.  Last seen he had mostly recovered from his ordeal and was seen making notes about his journey in his diary and puffing a newly found blend in his beloved pipe.  Many of his friends commented to each other over a pint at the local pub that Mr. Brewdude seemed somehow changed after the great attack.  And indeed he had. Yes...indeed he had.

Beautifully put, Mr BH.

Brewdude":w50ztbm5 said:
I wish I had as much hair as that guy^.....

:drunken:

Cheers,

RR
He's got a lot of hair on his feet. :lol!: :lol!:

Arrrrrrrrrrrr............ Intel reports are telling me that we had yet another direct hit at the dude's place or what's left of it.

Just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water another 2 bombs landed today-

The first one included 4 oz each of C&D Orion's Arrow and Three Friars. Plus a MM long-stemmed cob as well as as a cool Zippo with a pipe lighter insert!

The other had a gift card from sp.com which I believe was intended to accompany a previous delivery.

This is unprecedented folks! I'm speechless.....

:shock:

Cheers,

RR

Just so ya'll can view an inventory of the carnage here's the list to date. And again, I have no means of taking photos of the damage so apologies for that-

Tins:

Escudo x 2
Capstan Blue x 2
McConnell Flake
McConnell Cake
C&D Bokor Or Morning Light
Hamborger Veermaster

Bulk:

3 oz McC Virginia Flake
50 gm The Country Squire Green Dragon
50 gm Custom Blend Kake (VaPer)
50 gm Custom Blend (Virginia)
4 oz The Country Squire Green Dragon
2 oz Esoterica Pembroke
2 oz Ken Byron Adventures Hellstar The Dread Planet
4 oz C&D Orion's Arrow
4 oz C&D Three Friars

Other cool stuff:

LOTR Jigsaw Puzzle
Book: The Hobbit
sp.com hat -

001-522-0004.jpg

MM The Shire Cobbit -

002-543-0022.3224.jpg

MM The Dwarf Cobbit -

002-543-0023.4650.jpg

Flogglewerks Hobbit pipe with my BoB handle burned on the bowl -

Zippo w/pipe insert -

So there you have it you wild and crazy bombers. That sums it up for the crew mission data until such time as our RAF member has been cleared for takeoff due to the world wide health threat.

I'm honored to serve among all you fine gentlemen. This has been heartwarming .

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

BD - you have done all you could...and then some.  It’s always nice to see the goods in list form.   Thanks.  Amazing.

————————

As a second notice and therefore a reminder...this is the last mission until life returns to a semblance of normality.  Coved-19 lockdowns around the country have caused financial stress on many households, which possibly includes those of our brothers.  Also, just going out to post one’s part of the mission might well be dangerous and/or restricted.  So we are calling this pause...in terms of finance as well as personal safety it’s the right thing to do.

So gentlemen, fine to hang out here and sip a few among yourselves...but officially you are all on leave until further orders are published.  

Dis - missed!

Just a quick post to say I've been slowly been working my way through the blends that are new to me and have found them all to be much to my taste so far. I'll look to post an update to this in due course. Some of these are just freakin' amazing!

:cyclops:

Cheers,

RR

Two words... Bombs gone!

In the last week Boris has eased the restrictions in England (Wales and Scotland are still locked down which, I believe, is still the correct course of action) meaning after nearly 2 months I felt I could justify a 'non-essential' trip to the post office.

Rande old chap, it's on it's way!

In the BBC show top gear, there was a guy that always test drove the cars. You never saw his face. He always wore a helmet and racing suit. They always referred to him as ”The Stick.” So is this the same person? And do we have a celebrity in our midst?

Stick":r0nhby48 said:
Two words... Bombs gone!

In the last week Boris has eased the restrictions in England (Wales and Scotland are still locked down which, I believe, is still the correct course of action) meaning after nearly 2 months I felt I could justify a 'non-essential' trip to the post office.

Rande old chap, it's on it's way!
Mate I'd quite forgotten about all this up until now. Not necessary at all in light of the all the more important issues going on world wide. But it will be gratefully received just the same.

Cheers,

RR