March Mordor Madness

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
March Mordor Madness

Mission date: Friday, March 27, 2020

We have  received an astounding message via a tap into our headquarters commo system this morning.  Our techs have triple checked and verify its authenticity.  Just how the sub-ethereal connection was done is a total mystery to everybody here.  Taking the message at face value...it was done...by MAGIC!  Absurd.  But given that our scout plane was found after lunch melted into a pile of slag...just as foretold...we have to give this some level of credibility.  

The message is claimed to be sent by a group of “wizards” from a location they refer to as “Middle Earth”.

I’ll let you all be the judges.  If you believe this to be worthy of serious attention and action...sign up for the mission.  If you really think this is nothing to worry about, well, sign up anyway.  We’re gonna need you to help on this one gents.

The specifics of the message are eyes only at this point.  Security is critical and only those pilots enlisting will be apprised of the details.

Plus! I think we might be needing a special mission graphic (badge) for this one. What...bomber over Mt Doom? Magic wand spouting bombs? Whatever.

And...the game is afoot!

March Mordor Madness Mission Minions

1. Blackhorse - Commander
2. Brewdude - Executive Officer * / **
3. SourMilk * / **
4. Stick * / **
5. D.L.Ruth * / **
6. Fr_Tom * / **
7. BriarBeagle * / **
8. GeoffC * / **
9. eggman * / **
10. peanubutter * / **
11. Timbo * / **
12. Grampa Grossbart * / **

Orders Sent to Pilot: *
Reports Orders RC’VD: **

Very familiar with all things wizardly and magical. I’m up for this mission.

This whole thing is getting crazier by the moment.  One of our Airmen on duty policing up around the hangers found a faded newspaper sheet.  Our crack photo experts have been working hard and finally came up with a way to reclaim the images.

I’m posting this for general consumption as I want you and yours to understand this Middle Earth trans dimensional thing is looking more and more legit.

Check it out...

Now THIS is potentially pretty cool.  Never ordered from the guy before but getting your churchwarden personalized with hobbit runes is tempting.  I confess I ordered one with our target’s name burned into it.

Pipes are Pacific Myrtlwood and stems are Big Leaf Maple.

https://www.flogglewerks.com/

I wasn't aware of anything new happening in Mordor. But I'm kinda out of the loop with happenings down that way, and my trial subscription to "All Things dark.com" expired and I didn't renew. Too many 'partners', if you know what I mean. Honestly, I'm not so old I need a potion to erect a tower, straighten wood nor am I inclined to get a mail order Orc bride, no matter how permissive she may be. Ever since the Lord of Barad-dûr (or Barry as we called him in the Wiz Lodge((GO GIZMOS!!)) was defeated this last time he's been pretty private and discreet about his next venture. Gossip in Fangorn Forest says he and Dr. Evil are cooking up something.

Oh, heck, I'm in. Some of those hobbit wenches look pretty hot! Plus I've been known to go helms deep a time or 2. Well, I've got my magic wand at the ready and waiting for me orders cap’n.

I can join in the fun of dragon slaying and consumption of mead... so sayeth my wife.