Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
Hello, hello there! Snap into line, ladies and gents, orders are about to come down for the March bombing run! If you dare to join the ranks of the bravest pilots in the sky on this treacherous flight, step forward, announce your name, and your intention to fly with the best!

March 30th will be our target date this month, so check your calendars before you agree to fly. I ask that you step forward before the 14th and announce your commitment to join our mission. As always, feel free to PM either me or Ozark if you think there is a specific person that would make a great target and tell us why.

Now, announce your intent and let's get this show on the road!

Iree Madam Capitan, dis pilot ees eveh ready to strike! Roll Dem bones and cry havok, dat new victim ees as goot as deyad. :cheers:

Travelling quite extensively this month Commander. Requesting a shore leave pass from this run. I can't make this happen for March.

Grampagrossbart, reporting for duty! Timbo may be in like Flynn, but I'm in like Flint...

4099c.jpg

Thank you to everyone who has expressed their intent to join! I appreciate your bravery and applaud your willingness. Now let's round up the other pilots and get this show in the air!

Other notes:

1. You will most certainly regret missing this mission if the plans proceed as currently being discussed. If at all possible, plan to join!

2. Due to the danger of next said mission, it is suggested to remain in fairly constant communication with base. If nothing else, listen to the comms!

3. Get on your toes and stay there! There will not be a moment to lose once the orders are passed down!

Navyflake, your leave is granted! Stay safe and we will see you on the next mission!

Errol Flynn! :cheers:

Oh boy, this conspiracy is coming along nicely. This is going to be a honey of a run. Put your big pants on folks!

Ozark Wizard":ww7se2u2 said:
Errol Flynn! :cheers:

Oh boy, this conspiracy is coming along nicely. This is going to be a honey of a run. Put your big pants on folks!
Agreed, big boy/girl pants will be needed for this one! Current roster:

1. Timbo
2. Briarbeagle
3. Brewdude
4. Ozark Wizard
5. Fr_Tom
6. GrampaGrossbart
7. DrT999
8. Blackhorse
9. Kaitlyn3837

Good to have you aboard Warlock! You're going to love this run.... :twisted:

Let’s get this thing up to date...