Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, several days after the first wave hit and the ensuing March Bombing Run offensive, I can now report that the Post Attack Recovery (PAR) is now complete.

The pouched and loose loot is now jarred up, labelled and brought onto inventory. Tins are shelved, shaving cupboard re-organised, mountain expedition crates added to, library, coffee cupboard and pipe shelves extended.

Have now requested a 48 hour pass from the OC for some R&R to get my head straight and stare blankly into space. I fear this may take some time.

A huge thank you again folks, you've all gone beyond generous.

Make sure you dry that Germain RDF out pretty good first Squire. It comes plenty wet. But it's heavenly!

And Pensioners is cut-offs from pressing SG FVF and BBF, in case you were wondering.

:tongue:

Cheers,

RR

For those of you that participated in this run, and like to add badges to your signature - I've whipped up a quick badge (as I did with our Aussie run) to commemorate the glorious shenanigans!

uk_bom13.png

In order to add it to your signature -

a - either right-click the image and click "save" or "save as", or
  b - right-click and click "copy image address"

2. Go to Profile -> Signature

3. depending on option a or b, either choose to upload file (like in the threads), then copy the link and paste link into "insert image", or paste prior copied link into "insert image"

4. preview signature, make sure it's posted in the proper spot, and then bam, you're good to go!

That looks great Bob! On a similar note I've stood myself smartly to the 'shun and awarded myself a Purple Heart. I think I took it rather well.

And remember chaps, it's back to the Mess for tea, medals, jolly japes and tales of daring do. Wizard prang, wot?

Carry on...

WarlockBob":2dl4bwjn said:
For those of you that participated in this run, and like to add badges to your signature - I've whipped up a quick badge (as I did with our Aussie run) to commemorate the glorious shenanigans!
Thanks Bobby. Done!

Cheers,

RR

Goodness me, will this never end? :shock:

The OC had taken a day's leave today and had taken a run into town.  She returned a few hours after I got home from work whereupon she handed me a propaganda leaflet that had landed on our property earlier in the day.  The message was very simple and clearly designed to cause confusion and more panic, 'Parcel left in garden trunk'.

Yup, more ordnance, this time in the form of a book by Kingsley Amis, 'Lucky Jim', which I believe is a comedic classic.

Thank you.  Again.

Brewdude":0o1a8n62 said:
It ain't over till the fat lady sings mate-

fat+lady+sings-feature.jpeg

:joker:

Cheers,

RR
She aint singing yet... more propaganda leaflets and ordnance...

Thank you. Again :shock:

p1050814.jpg

Couple nice looking cobs there Squire. I see a Belle Starr (?) and a Mark Twain. I have a Mark Twain myself, and it's my current go-to cob. Great selections!

8)

Cheers,

RR

WarlockBob":fw2shxt7 said:

uk_bom13.png

In order to add it to your signature -

a - either right-click the image and click "save" or "save as", or
  b - right-click and click "copy image address"

2. Go to Profile -> Signature

3. depending on option a or b, either choose to upload file (like in the threads), then copy the link and paste link into "insert image", or paste prior copied link into "insert image"

4. preview signature, make sure it's posted in the proper spot, and then bam, you're good to go!
Thank you!

And, as we wend our tired way homeward to the West...enjoying the cheery glow of incendiary goodness in outbreak view mirrors...reveling in the knowledge of a job well done & a brother well trounced...we look forward to slapping the shit outta a new target of opportunity.

April...come she will.

https://youtu.be/PYD-DIggB2k

Blackhorse":j751cds4 said:
And, as we wend our tired way homeward to the West...enjoying the cheery glow of incendiary goodness in outbreak view mirrors...reveling in the knowledge of a job well done & a brother well trounced...we look forward to slapping the shit outta a new target of opportunity.

April...come she will.

https://youtu.be/PYD-DIggB2k
A beautiful track BH, and I couldn't help snigger all the way through it. The time is nearly nigh...