Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":d0iw2lln said:
Ozark Wizard":d0iw2lln said:
The Dirty Dozen!

Wait a sec...I think Commander Kaitlyn probably bathes at least monthly. She gets the high class officer billets ya know. I hear they even have running water over there.
Running water? Mine just kinda pours out... Some folks have all the luck.

One pilot had to divert his route for this month, so the roster has been updated. According to the replies on the thread, it appears that all pilots have received the preliminary scouting report and have been approved to fly this mission.

This will be fantastic!

Oders confirmed. Requiring ordinance and target parameters. Com drop sit-rep modified.

I would like to buy a hamburger.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oU7lSWADLGw" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

I know I'm late to the party, but I just got my pilot's license. I'd like in.

My ordinance was delivered to the aerodrome yesterday in a huge brown truck. Good disguise.

So I’m ready to go at any time now. What say you, fellow pilots? I’m thinkin’ Monday would be a good day.

——————————-

But beware. I just found this posted on the hanger wall. Put up by one of the other crews no doubt.

I’m going to load a full compliment of 50 cal. ammo and full weapons for the crew to repel boarders.

Better safe.

Blackhorse":uj9pdgpd said:
My ordinance was delivered to the aerodrome yesterday in a huge brown truck. Good disguise.

So I’m ready to go at any time now. What say you, fellow pilots? I’m thinkin’ Monday would be a good day.
Sounds about right to me.

Cheers,

RR