Marching into Spring::: March BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ocelot55":lkg6566t said:
Fatman":lkg6566t said:
Orders received! Looks like it is time to unleash the Chihuahuas of war  :pirat: 
http://gawker.com/arizona-town-overrun-by-packs-of-wild-roving-chihuahuas-1529393441

Chihuahuas....AKA land piranhas
I kept talking about this; growing up on the edge of the Chihuahua Desert, you could find remains of the roving packs of chihuahuas that scoured the desert thousands of years ago. Vicious little monsters, weighing all but a few pounds a piece, with their bristly tan hair and bug eyes (being nocturnal hunters, they needed them to soak up the light from the moon), their soprano howls filling the skies while the local natives all ran and hid in their settlements, hoping the chihuahua would glance over their livestock. But, for those that weren't as lucky, the pack of chihuahuas would start at the ankles, causing the animals to fall. after they lose their footing, it's game over! they could demolish a herd of goats and bison in seconds flat, and leave the bones stripped clean of everything.... And off they went into the night, looking for a spot to rest before their next sortie of terror happens the next night.

Also, orders received!

Well.... my ordnance was supposed to be armed on Saturday, so that I could launch payload on time; looks like there was a problem with the logistical boys, so let's hope I get in the payload before launch time.

There's a little town called Friona that's not too far away, and for some reason it was all delivered there... the timestamp on the tracking number shows that it was processed at the local post there, and about 4 minutes later was then forwarded, so it was definitely an error on their end. I just find it hilarious that something like that would happen. Oh well......

Any other funny stories of funky issues with packages guys?

No funny stories, but the postal service boys seem to be drinking on the job. They lost my package of coffee last week. Nearly caused a major incident here... Lol.

BTW, my ordnance is loaded and ready for take-off.

WarlockBob":et1o7543 said:
Well.... my ordnance was supposed to be armed on Saturday, so that I could launch payload on time; looks like there was a problem with the logistical boys, so let's hope I get in the payload before launch time.

[cut]

Any other funny stories of funky issues with packages guys?
Well, mine was run over. . . .

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t26990-compressed-royal-yacht

Wow....... I didn't think you could compress Royal Yacht down like that... I have to admit, I'm quite impressed, Dr.T.

Did it turn out pretty awesome as a kake? :p

WarlockBob":iv2cl2wz said:
Wow....... I didn't think you could compress Royal Yacht down like that... I have to admit, I'm quite impressed, Dr.T.

Did it turn out pretty awesome as a kake? :p
No, it fluffed back up when I got it loose from the tin

It's quiet.... Too quiet.... :suspect: 

Anyway, got the ammo. Salvo will launch in the AM! :twisted:

Preflight is done and ordnance loaded. Waiting to take off first thing tomorrow morning.

T minus three hours local time. Can't wait to see the sorry sap this Friday.

Target has been identified and bombs are on their way....

nosear10.jpg

You know, this occasion makes me feel like dancing a little jig...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sNaau2uPFqI" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>