Matters of the Heart

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wishing you all the best..Praying for a speedy recovery..Hoping that it won't halt your pipe smoking.

Hi, everything went well and I am recovering nicely. The only problem is my heart rhythm got messed up during surgery so they had to install a pacemaker. But I'm feeling much better than I was before the surgery. I have a lot more energy now too. Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts.

Ah! Excellent to hear you're on the right side of the grass! I hope your recovery continues to go well.

Simple Man":6u377fim said:
Hi, everything went well and I am recovering nicely. The only problem is my heart rhythm got messed up during surgery so they had to install a pacemaker. But I'm feeling much better than I was before the surgery. I have a lot more energy now too. Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts.
Fantastic news!

Glad to hear things went well. It's an added bonus that your energy levels have improved. Will continue to send good thoughts and prayers for your continued recovery.

Jim