May Flowers, May Bombs... One Blooms, One Booms!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
April showers bring May flowers. What do May flowers bring?

Hello, hello!

Welcome to the May bombing run! A target has been picked already and it's a doozy! There are a few last minute details that need to be worked out but this should be an awesome display of what we can do.

The warmer weather has me excited and I hope you are all ready to rock 'n roll too! Target date will be May 25th so we don't bleed over into June. Reply in this thread if you would like to fly this month!

Let's do this!

Barring any unforeseen problems, I should be out of town then, so I'll have to sit out this month. :cry:

Here to re-enlist. My experience was limited to the early days of the conflict (I looked it up... the first three or four official bombing runs ever!), but I hope that my kit isn't too terribly rusty. I'm going to have to requisition a new uniform... the old one must have shrunk several sizes in the wash.

This month's run is shaping up nicely! Here is our roster so far:

1. kaitlyn3837
2. jefe1037
3. Brewdude
4. Stick
5. Ozark Wizard
6. Fr_Tom
7. Timbo
8. GrampaGrossbart
9. Briarbeagle
10. Blackhorse
11. fsu92john
12. Warlock Bob

I'm afraid I am going to have to be grounded for a run or two. Hope to fly with you all again soon.
Godspeed!