Maybe This Belongs In A "Rubber" Room or Condom--inium

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
Today, when my younger daughter stopped by to change the bandage on my leg, she said that she and my older daughter have decided that it's time for me to get a girlfriend and they're going to be on the lookout for candidates.
I am in deep s***.

So, I'm thinking...Former MN Vikings Coach Mike Zimmer is 65. His wife passed in 2009. Since 2018 he's been dating Katarina Miketin who is 40. She's V.P. of a local bank and an international model. Maybe she has a friend?
Katarina-Elizabeth-2.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if Zimmer's $30 million buyout following his firing has anything to do with his appeal to Katarina Miketin?

She's an intelligent woman with a B.A. in psychology from Duluth, MN's College of St. Scholastica and a Finance M.B.A. from Northwestern University. I suppose she'll manage Zimmer's financial portfolio.

Last edited:
I’m sure that the lovely Miss Miketin would be surprised and alarmed if a nice photo of her was the cause of a thread being put in our Rubber Room.
I'm quite certain she'd be honored to have a dedicated thread at BoB.