Mayweather Mcgregor fight

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
Well I guess that'll shut up all the dummies who actually thought an MMA grappler was going to get in the boxing ring and handle an actual boxing champion. Your boy got knocked the f*"! Out :cheers: What was even funnier was listening to the commentators during the fight in the early rounds. What's Floyd doing! He's not fighting, Mcgregor is winning, he can actually fight this champion.

GTF outta here! :lol:  Floyd did what he knew he should do, protect early, let the big dummy get aggressive and tire himself out and show his game, then by round 5 and 6 Mcgregor begins to tire, he gets flatter on his feet, he's backing up more and his hands are dropping. Floyd was just warming up, had spent very little energy. By round 7 Mcgregor is wearing down and opening up and by the rounds 9 and 10 it's easy pickins.

I loved it. Nothing better than watching a shit-talking chump get his ass handed to him :afro:

I was one of the very few here that picked Floyd to win, either by KO or TKO. Floyd methodically fought Conor, even though Conor stated he could have went on. If Conor got his wish he surely would have lost by a KO!

Conor had his a$$ handed to him on a silver platter...lol. Hopefully this will keep his mouth ? shut or for the ? MONEY ? part of this....will there be a build up to a re-match???

Congratulations Floyd, a great fight indeed :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!