McClelland 2015

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I've smoked more of this stuff in the past month than I have in any time in the past. This tobacco just keeps getting better. It ages well, burns slow and has no bite. One of the better Va/Per flakes IHMO. Not a bad price either.

I love 2015 as well. It is definately my favorite tobacco. There sure are a few others that I like a lot, Marlin flake Old Gowrie and a few other LOL. It was the third tobacco I ever smoked when I started Greatt stuff IMHO :cyclops: :sunny:

This gets great reviews so I've tried 2015 from a few different sources (suspecting an initial bad batch) and find that it does bite, even with more than year of age and drying overnight. Must be something wrong with me, but there are better Va/Pers for me.

I also tried this recently and really liked it...the perique is subtle (at least at first)...very nice blend

this was our Feb tobacco of the month on another board. a lot of ppl had fresh samples and met difficulties keeping it lit due to moisture.

it's good, once it gets burning. i think it's the most "average" at everything, which makes it a very solid smoke.