McClelland going out of business.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard Burley":mkyvl94k said:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BZPa3NzNBdg" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>
:lol: :lol:

Nuttin' personal here, guys; but...that ain't Patsy Cline singin' the song! It's Connie Francis. "Who's Sorry Now" is one of her signature songs. :cheers: FTRPLT

ftrplt":kei8bvsr said:
Nuttin' personal here, guys; but...that ain't Patsy Cline singin' the song! It's Connie Francis. "Who's Sorry Now" is one of her signature songs. :cheers: FTRPLT
Thou art correct, ftrplt. If you can't trust the internet and everything on it, what can you trust? Apologies to Ms. Francis. I'm sorry now.

Not that I smoked much of their tobacco, but I did enjoy Acadia and frog Morton quite a bit. I wouldn’t be surprised if Laudisi didn’t make an offer. Although, I saw the article they wrote about it. Seems like you can’t buy the personal touches that make their blends what they are.

You had me going about Peterson for a minute there. I still buy Irish oak by the pound. Never mind my pipe racks are literally overflowing with their pipes.

Hadn't smoked any of my pipes in a bit and decided I'd better get back to it. Got online to grab a new tin of Frog Morton and found out this sad news. Guess I'll have to break into one of tins already in the cellar.

kaiser83":yrwosfm1 said:
Hadn't smoked any of my pipes in a bit and decided I'd better get back to it. Got online to grab a new tin of Frog Morton and found out this sad news. Guess I'll have to break into one of tins already in the cellar.

Hey lookie here.......it's a kaiser sighting!

:cyclops:

Cheers,

RR

pb: That’s funny. Somewhere between Black Strap rum and Patsy Cline (cum Connie Francis), your put-on became a predictor of reality.

I always said you were smarter than you look. :mrgreen:

849.png