• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

McClelland & Other Out of Production Brands for TRADE

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoker13

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Well, when I was going nuts, stockpiling all my favorite McClelland tobaccos before the final curtain dropped it looked like I was a little late on a few.  So I am giving a stab in the dark and wondering if anybody out there would have any of these tins that they'd like to trade for anything I'm putting up to trade.

I would like the following:

McCLELLAND:  

Blakeney's Best Bayou Slices
Black Tie (Piper's Choice)
Calumet
Aurora

Also, to boost my cellar any DUNHILL Flake, Navy Rolls or HEARTH & HOME Anniversary Kake TIN (NOT BULK!) would also be welcomed for trade.

My OUT OF PRODUCTION offerings to trade are the following:

McCLELLAND;

Top Hat (Piper's Choice) -2017 - I've got 2 tins to trade
Frog Morton's Cellar (Craftsbury Series) -2015-
Legends -2017-
Drama Reserve (Grand Orientals) -2017-
Classic Samsun (Grand Orientals) - 2016- (THIS TIN HAS BEEN TRADED & IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

DUNHILL;

Dark Flake - I've got 2 tins to trade

MACBAREN;

HH Vintage Syrian - I've got 2 tins to trade

NEW CATEGORY: HARD TO FIND TOBACCOS ( Yes, I realize I'm stretching the original boundaries of the trade offer here, but have you tried to get any of these lately?)

SAMUEL GAWITH

Full Virginia Flake - I've got 2 tins to trade
Golden Glow
Navy Flake
Kendal Cream Deluxe Flake

ALL TINS ARE 50g

OK, I hope we can do each other(s) some favors!

Best Regards,

S13

S13

Are you looking to essentially trade tin for tin? Or ? There should be some indication of an expected “how much” given...as per BoB guidelines. Thanks.

BH

Yes, the preference is most definitely for a tin for tin trade.

However, if time goes by and that doesn't work out, than I could get flexible to "work a deal".