Mcclelland score

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefe1037

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Found a new tobacco shop since relocating. They have a little stash of Mcclelland tobacco tins. What are everyone's favorites?

The ones in stock seem to be some of their blends without the caché of Blackwoods Flake and Dark Star, but I picked up a tin of Oriental Mixture #1 for myself.

I will go back and do a quick inventory if anyone wants.

Pricing hasn't been inflated. Same 12.95 tags on them. They all seem to have a bit of "shelf age" on them.

Good, good find.

In the unlikely event you come across any Grey Havens or St. James, I'd be thrilled to help relieve the shop of its burden.

Ooh, Rose of Latakia (long shot I know), Christmas Cheers and 40th. I’d definitely pay additionally for the favor.

Yes, Beacon Extra!!!! I so regret that I didn’t restock this one

Any of the Grand Oriental series would be very much appreciated here. Thanks for asking!

This is what I'm talking about!

The OP, instead of buying everything, reselling it on eBay or on a forum and cashing in a scandalous profit margin, actually reaches out to his brothers and shares the Intel so other people can benefit from his discovery.

El Jefe, kudos! You're the man!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Davy Jones":5wq5vlym said:

The OP, instead of buying everything, reselling it on eBay or on a forum and cashing in a scandalous profit margin, actually reaches out to his brothers and shares the Intel so other people can benefit from his discovery.

El Jefe, kudos! You're the man!!! :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:
I agree!

Fight'n Hampsters":a9njr8hn said:
Davy Jones":a9njr8hn said:

El Jefe, kudos! You're the man!!! :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:
I agree!
Ditto. But I suspect the OP now regrets stepping into a hassle. However, if there's any "regular" Virginias (#24, #25, etc.) floating around, I have an interest.  :lol: