McClelland Three Oaks Syrian

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kapnismologist

Reaction score
Just smoking the first few bowls from a fresh tin of the newly released Tad Gage blended McClelland Three Oaks Syrian - I have a strong feeling that this one is going to be a major winner, but of course will need to finish the tin before a proper review can be written and a verdict offered. The use of Syrian Latakia here is very interesting indeed (I also bought a couple of tins of the sister Three Oaks 'Original' with the Cyprian, but have not popped one yet for comparison) ...

If anyone gets to it in the near future, do share your thoughts.

A proper review forthcoming in perhaps a month or two.

I've been debating getting some of these all week. Can't seem to find any reviews of them anywhere. Glad your initial reaction is a good one. Might put a tin or two in my next order.

I just had another bowl. I think it's in the same vein as their Grand Orientals. What I mean by that is, good Virginia's, with just enough latakia and orientals to showcase them. The Syrian latakia of McClelland is being used too sparingly to suit me. I would love to see them produce something similar to Renaissance. I am not looking for a Syrian latakia bomb. Just a bit more of the good leaf please.