McClelland Tudor Castle

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another opportunity for me to thank A J for turning me on to Tudor Castle. Every couple months I remember to order a couple moretins to add to my "cellar". It's good stuff, indeed.

This McClelland Blend is one that I enjoy from time to time but, not always.
Somehow it seems to have to be the right weather (see'en I smoke out doors) to completely enjoy it.
It can been a harsh bitch or smooth as Escudo, maybe it's just me, maybe not.
Although McClelland blends for me can just be TOO vinegary specially in the summer months, better left
for cooler climate in my opinion. ;)

You may have a point, there, Cartaphilus, seeing as the last time I can recall smoking TC was a rainy unseasonably chilly May morning standing in the shed with the door open as I watched the rain pour down (I also only smoke outdoors).

And all my after-breakfast smoking (almost the only time of the day I indulge) since the spring became morelike spring and summer came on has been mostly Reinert 71, Cabbie's Mixture, St Jame's Flake and the Stokkebye and McClelland bulks (Navy Flake andBullseye Flake and 5100 and 2015) for the most part. I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple of "try-outs" for sure, but I'm basically talking about the regulars. Oh! Slap me silly! ESCUDO of course! Along with Davidoff's Medallions, to be honest.