McConnell's in stock

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huffelpuff

Reaction score
I'm probably going to regret letting the cat out of the bag but Smokingpipes has the oh so hard to find McConnell's Scottish Blend, Cake, and Flake in stock! Get it while you can and best of luck guys.

Jim

Just one of each to sit on for a few years. I'm smoking mostly bulks at the moment so I can afford to wait for the next round.

Jim

huffelpuff":r96dsj4m said:
Just one of each to sit on for a few years. I'm smoking mostly bulks at the moment so I can afford to wait for the next round.

Jim
thanks for the notice. While I have enough tinned tobacco to last 15+ years, I added a few more any way, even if I was too late for some Red Virginia. . Temptations!

Blackhorse":6thplrx2 said:
Pure Caribe!
One each Folded Flake, Maduro, Oriental, and Scottish Flake (plus some Grasmere and Black Irish X, since I was making an order anyway). Off to the campus post office to pick up a pipe.

DrT999":4x0u1dd6 said:
Blackhorse":4x0u1dd6 said:
Pure Caribe!
One each Folded Flake, Maduro, Oriental, and Scottish Flake (plus some Grasmere and Black Irish X, since I was making an order anyway).  Off to the campus post office to pick up a pipe.

Some days turn out better than others! :D