McC's new Red & Black

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewdude":6aj463wc said:
...Have a suspicion that this is indeed two different already available flakes presented in one tin.
The thought crossed my mind. Would one be Blackwoods? My olfactory memory fails me, and I have none on hand. I do like it--though I hate buying anything I like in little tins. They look so finite.  ;)

Richard Burley":y4op65qe said:
Brewdude":y4op65qe said:
...Have a suspicion that this is indeed two different already available flakes presented in one tin.
The thought crossed my mind. Would one be Blackwoods? My olfactory memory fails me, and I have none on hand. I do like it--though I hate buying anything I like in little tins. They look so finite.  ;)
That's been suggested and it could be. I need to see if I have a tin of it lurking somewhere and see for myself.

Cheers,

RR

i was wondering the same thing. I had a bowl of just the Black last night and it reminded me of Dark Star. Both tobaccos stand well on their own.

shhhhh.........

Maybe somebody got their peanut butter in some one else's chocolate?

monbla256":c9ftlume said:
Lord Guyrox":c9ftlume said:
Just curious,...Are people's enthousiasm for this flake still maintained?
Since I got my first tins back in September I've gone thru 4 tins of it and now have at least two bowls of it every day !! As long as they continue to produce it I'll keep smoking it !! :twisted: :twisted:
Thanks, Bro. I think I will give it a try.