Medico Jet Stream Pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are on the smaller bowl size say 20 to 30 minute smoke depending on ribbon or flake cut. I have had a few over the years and enjoy them at work or just a quick smoke. Stems are plastic similar to a grabow or willard. The radiator jet stream is the coolest looking of them and fetches about 40.00 restored on the bay.

They are on the smaller bowl size say 20 to 30 minute smoke depending on ribbon or flake cut. I have had a few over the years and enjoy them at work or just a quick smoke. Stems are plastic similar to a grabow or willard. The radiator jet stream is the coolest looking of them and fetches about 40.00 restored on the bay.
Is the radiator type the one with the top of the bowl that runs flat to the top of the stem? I saw one like this with lines carved into the bowl. Reminds me of other Jetson looking designs like old Pyrex vacuum coffee pots by GE.

A6EBCF77-D462-4A38-8411-4FE45F0A230B.jpeg
11EE7723-7759-4037-BAC7-4286F31874AD.jpegCAC3F3E6-00D1-49AE-A3EB-75E79B6243AD.jpeg

Earlier today, I searched to see what they looked like. I did find one on Etsy for $50 free shipping.

Thanks to Sturdy Papa to put photos and cartoon!
Ol’Dawg,

When Swede mentioned a Medico Jet Stream and the Jetson’s in the same post my gears started turning. “A mind is a terrible thing to waste.” 😂

Seriously, it’s a very unusual briar that needs to be adopted by the Swede! Hint, hint,...

Ol’Dawg,

When Swede mentioned a Medico Jet Stream and the Jetson’s in the same post my gears started turning. “A mind is a terrible thing to waste.” 😂

Seriously, it’s a very unusual briar that needs to be adopted by the Swede! Hint, hint,...
Yeah, my mind always goes to Jetsons when seeing something from awhile back that has a futuristic design. I think Medico was ahead of their times, when they produced that pipe. It has an artful look too. The coffee pot I mentioned is like this one, and I have one somewhere.
vintage-1940s-general-electric-cup_1_62ba9f0463a035a1ba8c0f87edec094b.jpg

Last edited: