Meet up at Ansteads

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.L.Ruth

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Spent a few hours with GeoffC at Ansteads in Fayetteville. Smoked a few bowls, got to try some of the Porkchops and Applesauce and Geoffs own Red Queen (I think that is what he called it) blend. Both great tobacco's, even got to walk away with a puck of Red Queen. It was great to meet you Geoff and we will have plan another get together at some point. Ansteads is a great shop with lots of room for sitting around and smoking an joking for anyone who finds themselves in the area.

Sounds like a good time! I've been trying to get down there since I saw that shop mentioned in another thread here a few weeks ago.

Jestre":65rh1gdh said:
Sounds like a good time!  I've been trying to get down there since I saw that shop mentioned in another thread here a few weeks ago.
Is a nice place, two floors of smoking area, decent pipe and tobacco selection and a lot of cigars

Excellent. SWMBO is doing tours at some historic house down there Halloween night and Saturday. Perchance I'll ride down with here and hit the place up for a few hours while she is playing tour guide, especially if she can drive us home :)

Jestre":446cyn55 said:
Excellent.  SWMBO is doing tours at some historic house down there Halloween night and Saturday.  Perchance I'll ride down with here and hit the place up for a few hours while she is playing tour guide, especially if she can drive us home :)
Keep us updated, if I'm free I can meet you up there for a smoke