Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finding which particular bordello my pilot is "resting" in and we'll be up and away. Will let HQ know once airborne.

Cheers 

Tim

Timbo":nncrkdg1 said:
Just finding which particular bordello my pilot is "resting" in and we'll be up and away. Will let HQ know once airborne.

Cheers 

Tim
Your pilot does enjoy his time entertaining the Sheila's, eh?

Agreed. Short of overnight express mail, it will more likely be Tuesday....... Most USPS offices do their sorting by 3 or 3:30 pm.

What can I say Wiz, he's an airforce pilot after all. :lol: Now enroute to target with high octane fuel in the tank and Squadron Leader burning in my pilot's bowl. 

Cheers

Tim

Timbo":53kff6ce said:
What can I say Wiz, he's an airforce pilot after all. :lol: Now enroute to target with high octane fuel in the tank and Squadron Leader burning in my pilot's bowl. 

Cheers

Tim
A chap with true endurance to be sure! Smoking Squadron Leader, no less? Put that jockey on point! :cheers:

I might be late as I had a chemical get in my lungs at work and got really sick. I will send it probly Monday I know it's late but not much I can do it is what it is and I feel bad.

Blackhorse":0o0nevks said:
I put mine in very early on Wednesday and the tracking receipt says it will arrive Saturday. So...you can do the math.

Let me help you with the math.

math07.gif

Ya but now they won't contact me back on requests for safety info so OSHA will be in contact and so might my lawyer.

Is it possible to run the workman's comp. conversation on another thread? May bombing run going on here......

Thanks! :D

Hey arky, if you've got something personal that's popped up that may hinder your participation in the run, we generally prefer it if you just PM us. It keeps the thread clean, and we'll still know what's going on.

Just info for next time :) Get to feeling better, and I hope the whole mess gets resolved quickly, easily, and with positive results.

It's the day!! I expect to see some serious destruction today!

YAY! Today is the day! Someone is going to be buried in tobacco and flames faster than Kathy Griffin's career!