Quantcast

Mens shaving forum

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Midnight Blues

Reaction score
JH,

Any desire on adding a Mens shaving forum? I have a small collection of vintage Gillette's thats been almost as much fun to find as was my pipes...

jhuggett

Administrator
Council Member
Reaction score
If we have more votes for it I can add one.

Midnight Blues

Reaction score
showme1or2":8z9n6rer said:
Again, very nice! Are those full- or travel-size?
Thanks again, The razors are full size, they are Gillette Super Speeds all from 1956 with original cases. In my opinion razors are almost as fun to collect as pipes...

showme1or2

Reaction score
I thought they looked full-sized; I have the same razors as the top and bottom pics (in the three pic post) but haven't seen the cases. I do have one travel kit that I got from Eggman. I'll try and post a pic of that.

What do you use to actually shave with? Those look untouched.

Midnight Blues

Reaction score
showme1or2":ggtb4n6e said:
I thought they looked full-sized; I have the same razors as the top and bottom pics (in the three pic post) but haven't seen the cases. I do have one travel kit that I got from Eggman. I'll try and post a pic of that.

What do you use to actually shave with? Those look untouched.
They all get used, I just clean them up when I'm finished. I also use a Gillette "Fatboy" (1958) and a 1957 super speed. They all work amazingly well, no need for a new fangled 4 blade....

gospelman

Reaction score
Count my vote for a shaving forum. I just started last Christmas using a Merkur DE...and I love it.

Mike

jhuggett

Administrator
Council Member
Reaction score
I added a Related Hobbies category and put a Shaving forum in it. :D

jhuggett

Administrator
Council Member
Reaction score
I also moved the Cigar forum in there. Started to look a little to cluttered to me with that many categories with just one forum in them.