Mens shaving forum

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Blues

Reaction score
JH,

Any desire on adding a Mens shaving forum? I have a small collection of vintage Gillette's thats been almost as much fun to find as was my pipes...

58FatBoy.jpg

showme1or2":8z9n6rer said:
Again, very nice! Are those full- or travel-size?
Thanks again, The razors are full size, they are Gillette Super Speeds all from 1956 with original cases. In my opinion razors are almost as fun to collect as pipes...

I thought they looked full-sized; I have the same razors as the top and bottom pics (in the three pic post) but haven't seen the cases. I do have one travel kit that I got from Eggman. I'll try and post a pic of that.

What do you use to actually shave with? Those look untouched.

showme1or2":ggtb4n6e said:
I thought they looked full-sized; I have the same razors as the top and bottom pics (in the three pic post) but haven't seen the cases. I do have one travel kit that I got from Eggman. I'll try and post a pic of that.

What do you use to actually shave with? Those look untouched.
They all get used, I just clean them up when I'm finished. I also use a Gillette "Fatboy" (1958) and a 1957 super speed. They all work amazingly well, no need for a new fangled 4 blade....

Count my vote for a shaving forum. I just started last Christmas using a Merkur DE...and I love it.

Mike

I added a Related Hobbies category and put a Shaving forum in it. :D

I also moved the Cigar forum in there. Started to look a little to cluttered to me with that many categories with just one forum in them.