Mercy Bombing Mission - Sick Kid

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Super cute.

Happy to be a part of this and happy to see that we put a smile on Katie's face. :D 8)

Anybody out there with the skills to put this emoticon onto a bomb outline to be used in a signature?  Like the Bombers Squadron uses?  See below...

So...add this one to the one below it? Ignore the scale thing. That was just part of the emogee image.

Maybe with the bomb sitting horizontal under the kid’s head, and an outline around it all...like pink and black...

Or maybe add it to this...

huffelpuff":vppre7ra said:
BOOM!!!!

Katie is super so excited and says thank you guys so much! She was hit by 6 beanie babies Whisper, Pugsly, Hope, Cheeks, Seaweed, and Ice Pack.
Awesome job, everyone! Look at that smile! Priceless. :D :D :D :D :D

Pouch, Coconut Monkey, Slush Dog and Valentio showed up today. Pics will have to wait till tomorrow though. I finally restarted my chemo treatments today and am too sick to do much.

Thanks guys
Jim

huffelpuff":qzx139mx said:
Pouch, Coconut Monkey, Slush Dog and Valentio showed up today. Pics will have to wait till tomorrow though. I finally restarted my chemo treatments today and am too sick to do much.

Thanks guys
Jim
Jeez Jim, there is much going on in your household that needs prayers and support. Reach out if there's anything I (or we) can do. You clearly do not need this on top of Katie and her issues.

:heart:

Cheers,

RR

Well 4 more hit today. Unfortunately I didn't see which 4 and she fell asleep already. The days pretty much been a wash. Dont worry guys the chemo isn't cancer related. Its just to suppress my immune system so it stops attacking my joints. The infusion I get is a much lower dose with more time between infusions. Yeah it still makes me sick for a few days but it's worth it.

Jim

Its been a rough couple of days but here is the updated "hit list".

Pugsly
Coconut
Patti
Slick
Smoochy
Tribble
Knuckles
Goochi
Pouch
Tracker
Seaweed
Cheeks
Ice Pack
Whisper
Halo
Slush
Hope
Valentino

She opened the mail box today and said "Holy cow!!!! I've been beanie bombed again!!!!" I didn't have the heart to tell her it isn't over yet.

You guys rock!
Jim

Hopefully this will taper out slowly and not leave her disappointed when it’s over. The beanies are very cool...but the important part is that she goes on from here knowing there are folks out here that care about her and are cheering her on. She can add that to the love of her family as a solid foundation to carrying on. It will also very likely give her something great she will remember for the rest of her life.

So...way to go, guys!

2 arrived today. Chocolate the moose and Hi-tops. A very very large giraffe of the classics line. She is still trying to wrap her head around a bunch of guys she doesn't know being so kind to her. May not be back on for a few days as her favorite uncle died today. She isn't going to take this well at all.

Jim

Dear lord, Jim. My sympathies for your loss.

I think you're about due for some good news...

So sorry to hear that terribly sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family.