Merry Christmas BoB'ers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas brothers and sisters.  

Have a wonderful and fruitful New Year!

And a big Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters here on BoB. Thanks for the wonderful information, sharing,
and kinship.

600x470-Christmas-Tree-Nature1024-226431.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Merry Christmas for all that celebrate it's reason, Happy New Year to everyone, may your new year be filled with happiness, good days spent with friends and family and a fine smoke in your pipe!

My Brothers and Sisters I am sitting in my office enjoying a bowl of ten year old Christmas Cheer and waiting for the son & daughter-in-law and all the grandkids to arrive. But best of all is the peace I feel in my heart. My wish for Christmas is that all my brothers and sisters of briar should feel such peace. Have a blessed Christmas and thank you for allowing me to be part of such a wonderful group of folks! :santa: 

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I finally found a way to get what I really want for Christmas from my kids. I printed out a shopping cart from 4Noggins and handed it to them and said "everyone pick a couple and send it in." It worked and got what I really wanted, not more junk I'll never use... :cheers:

Craig

Dragonslayer":y010sydt said:
I finally found a way to get what I really want for Christmas from my kids. I printed out a shopping cart from 4Noggins and handed it to them and said "everyone pick a couple and send it in." It worked and got what I really wanted, not more junk I'll never use...  :cheers:

Craig
Ha-ha, awesome :cheers: , I tried that one with orders from etailers in the UK, my lot just laughed, I'm good though, got a pressie this year which was excellent, I got a DVD, Elysium, not a bad movie, the kids loved the day so all is well with me.  :lol!: