Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters on BoB!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year. It's a pleasure to hang with all you fine folks here and I'm proud to be a part of this forum.

merry-christmas-photos-1024x640.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Cheers,

RR

Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season and wonderful new year.

I hope everyone has a safe, warm and Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone has a happy holiday and safe, prosperous new year. May you find a quiet moment to enjoy a pipe amongst the hustle and bustle.

Merry Christmas to you all. It is my sincere wish everyone is safe and well!

Warmest wishes to you, too, Rande, and to the rest of you fine types on the BoB. It's 1745hrs on Christmas eve here in Blighty. Kids are excited, and we've opened a bottle of sherry!

Merry Christmas, everyone! (regulars, lurkers, occasional posters, visitors, et al)

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! Thanks for your posts, it is always good to browse through and pick up some worthwhile info or humor? The forum has a wide variety of members so there are all types of information coming at us. Enjoy the day!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad, Fröhliche Weihnachten...etc. — or as they say in ancient Haingañese, Ohmptio Twzngbgbzhfpckst y'all! :mrgreen:

849.png