Merry Christmas to me

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_In_MO

Smoker of Fine Aromatics
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
A little Erik Nording PAD for the holidays, and to celebrate my picking up the pipe again.
Now to load it up with some RLP-6.

CE42C516-627E-4422-9897-BC573C0E0E24.jpeg

Attachments

• 9A0E9B4E-946E-4D2E-B628-F3B91848D1D0.jpeg
    9A0E9B4E-946E-4D2E-B628-F3B91848D1D0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
That's a nice looking pipe, Nording is on my list to buy
Thanks. I picked it up at Tinder Box in Fairview Heights, IL.
I shouldn't have, but it was sitting on the shelf - surrounded by basket pipes.
I felt it needed a good and loving home, so off we went.

It's my first Nording, and very well worth the investment.
It's a wonderful smoker and should last me a lifetime and beyond.

I hate it when those pipes start calling my name! Occurs way too often!!! Merry Christmas to you and your new Nording!!! FTRPLT

It's a wonderful smoker and should last me a lifetime and beyond.
"And beyond..." I found a former Catholic priest in Hibbing, MN who makes wood caskets. At age 76, I'm thinking of supplying him with enough Spanish cedar to make a casket/coffin for me that looks and smells like a humidor. When it's time I'll be buried with cigars, tobacco, and a little booze in a compostable cup.

Okay, I know I said I was cutting back but I saw a Vauen on ebay that really called to me. Made an offer and was accepted. Then saw another on this guys list, a vintage Sav panel billiard. Made offer and got it as well.along with reduced shipping. So 2 nice pipes for $90. What a deal. My xmas present to myself.

Jeez, I gotta stay off ebay. Trolling yesterday and saw a couple of nice estate Petes. Said to myself, self, you do not need more pipes and clicked off if them. Then BOTH sellers responded with discount offers. They were buy it now, not bid items. So long story short wound up with a nice silver banded bent pot from the 70s for $60 and a straight billiard silver band with military mount for $50. That's it. No more for this year at least, lol.