Merry Christmas!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

(click on image to enlarge)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Right back at ya, Jason... and I'll use this opportunity to sincerely wish all on this board a Merry Christmas, as well as best wishes for the greatest New Year we've had in a long time.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zmQDt7jVdXQ" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Merry Christmas to all of you! May you enjoy this wonder day in good company and in good health!

God Bless You!

Lucky

Let's not forget that part of the meaning of Christmas is the Golden Rule. Peace and happiness to all.

Merry Christmas to all of the Brothers of Briar
:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

My best wishes to everyone,
tin man

I wish the happiest of holidays to all of the brethren and their families.

Yours in briar,
showme1or2

Merry Christmas to all and a great pipe and tobacco filled New Year :!: :!: :!: :!:

J,
Thanks for both the good wishes as well as all of the hard work you've put in here making this a great place to be!

All the best for Christmas and for the new year to follow fellow Briar Brothers! :santa:

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

I sincerely wish all of you the best of the Christmas season and Peace for the New Year.

Mike

Merry Christmas to All This Christmas Eve, Ken.
Pacem en Terris! Pope John the Twenty Third Encicle of 1963.

PEACE ON EARTH :confused:

May your families be blessed beyond their wildest imaginations as only the Lord can bless beyond our imaginations!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Mark