Merry Christmas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I'll be away from internet access till the 29th so won't be able to throw in my 2 cents on occasion. Meanwhile, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. May you all have a relaxing time with family and friends, drink some holiday cheer and smoke some too.
:santa: :drunken: :pipe: :rendeer: :sleep:

I'll chime in here with the Christmas card I did of my boy this year. Being a photographer, I'm challenged each year to do something creative, so we went the rocker route this year.

100BlakeCard.jpg

cute kid! how long did it take to get that green stuff out of his hair? :shock:

Thanks! Just dunked him in the tub and it came out. Was just some spray in stuff. We warned him before we did it - if this doesn't come out we have to shave your head or they won't let you in school. He was up for it anyway!

Merry Christmas to everyone of my brothers and sisters here on the BoB and may you and your families be blessed beyond what you can imagine this season and in the coming year!!! :D

God bless everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJPHOTO":u6ayg3fz said:
I'll chime in here with the Christmas card I did of my boy this year.

Yay guitar hero. :) That's a great picture. That took some intense creativity I'm sure!

Merry christmahanukwanza,,,the Festivus pole was decked out in Peterson green, Red Virginia, and Solani Silver Flake,,,,Many blessings on you all,,,a most intelligent, sharing, and generous group of people,,,may you and your family have a happy holiday and find peace,,,,

Very merry & joyful Xmas to all Brothers. Enjoy your day & your pipes tomorrow.

Are there no prisons?
Are there no workhouses?

Ooops, wrong thread . . . . . . an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato.

Just kidding :roll:

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas.
And thank you all for the brotherhood and friendship!

tin man":o48vft2w said:
Are there no prisons?
Are there no workhouses?

Ooops, wrong thread . . . . . . an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato.
Medication is kickin in, eh? :lol:

Ol Tin Man here had oral surgery today - on Christmas eve - the day before everyone is coming to his house for Christmas dinner...........

Turkey pot pies for everyone!! :cheers: :santa:

I'll bring vicodin, scotch and tobacco 8)

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Don't forget to leave out the beer and pretzels for Santa.

Merry Christmas to all. Great card JJ, my 11 yr old grandson is a guitarist.

Bulldog Bruce