Microwave pork rinds

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
Who ever invented microwave pork rinds well was the smartest man on earth.   well Carolina gold nuggets are dang good!!! 0.5 oz of pork nuggets make 1 cup of rinds after microwaved wow.
Who else has tryed them if not I recommend it.

Not sure if my translator is broken, but I would guess to say no, I haven't tried pork rinds.

You never ever had any? I love them but my secret santa sent me microwave pork rinds and I was like hmmmm. Honestly I was not sure, but I put them in the microwave and 2 min latter Fresh and amazing better than store bought bag rinds. They taste like fresh rinds almost

I researched it. I remember having them pushed at me as pork scratchings. I tasted one and was surprised how on earth anyone could come up with something like that. Kind of like eating an artichoke. Or Uni.

Amazing. I heard about microwave bacon too. But the microwave crackin's are in a bag like popcorn, yes? So no messy nuke after cooking?

No take them out of a bag put them on a plate
But i might make fresh ones as I'm getting 2 hog skins back if I get that ambushes I'll send u some to.try if not then I'll just tan the hide

I use to eat pork rinds but but WOW, are they loaded with cholesterol. Really clogs your arteries!!

OW, Some  Dollar Tree stores have a refrigerator section, that's where I found a 4 oz. package of microwaveable bacon. The trick is fold a piece of paper towel around it, the paper towel actually absorbs most of the grease and if like your bacon crispy just leave it in longer. Also works well with most regular store bought bacon. It all depends on the time you choose to nuke your bacon on high. Works well with turkey bacon. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Well Arky, neither did I until I tried it. Very crunchy and the paper towel absorbed most of the grease. I don't eat limp bacon, must be crunchy. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

As I was lucky enough to have recently been gifted some by a very generous soul. I had some with my lunch today and enjoyed them immensely. I will note however they took much longer to cook then the package indicates. It might be that my microwave is either a lower powered one or just getting old. Either way they were delicious and as I only cooked 1/4 cup out of the package and have more left for this evening. :) :) :) :) :-:)-D :-D :-D

Several years ago, we were in Ishpeming, MI. We stopped in the bar where Robert Travers stopped for drinks. He is the author of Anatomy of a Murder. We had a cocktail and microwave Pork Rinds, WHAT A TREAT. VERY TASTY WITH SOME BOURBON.

Doctor told me to lay low for a while and take it easy..... but i just cant pass this up...  ps microwave porkrinds are the best.