Mike Brissett Pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Afternoon All, So i decided to commishion a pipe made by hand, and for Mike to make it for me, the occasion my 20 years in recovery, It is a Calabash my fav shape and wonderfully excuted to boot!It's a magnum, blond finish, I know it will be a wonderful smoker, orginally I was going to wait till Oct. to fire her up, what say you guys?Mike said if he had time , he would post a pic on the weekend. Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :pirat:

If you can wait from March to Oct., you are a LOT more patient than I ever hope to be :!: :!: :!:

Congrats on the 20 years

I agree with everyone else, lite it up when you decide what to smoke in it LOL :cyclops: :sunny:

Congrats Ken,

I think you should nick name the pipe "Mr October" :D :D Just in time for the Red Sox going into the post season. The time leading up will be the Spring Training and the long season...

:D Paul

ps Looking forward to the pictures :D

:D Paul

Here you go Ken.

I hope you enjoy it my friend.

Copyof536.jpg

WOW!

Great looking pipe Ken! Smoke the darn thing!

Mike makes some of, if not the best smoking pipes available IMHO!

pipetongue1":kk3d557q said:
Afternoon All, So i decided to commission a pipe made by hand, and for Mike to make it for me, the occasion my 20 years in recovery... Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :pirat:
A very fine pipe there, and an outstanding classic shape. Better still the 20th anniversary of your recovery. For that, you clearly deserve a "well done". I have been clean and sober for 27 years, and I know the accomplishment. Well done!.

Even All, when I got home from the hosp. to-day icouldn't resist, I've had 2 bowlsfull already! Nice and Cool!!! Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :pirat:

They sure are enjoyable at times like that :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: