Mike Brissett Pipes at TAPS Pipe Show in Raleigh, NC!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
With Mike's permission I am letting everyone know that Mike Brissett's pipes will be featured at this year's TAPS Annual Pipe and Cigar Expo in Raleigh, NC. It is fast approaching this Saturday April 19th at the NC State Fairgrounds.

I know that there are several regulars here on the BoB that are planning to attend and if you would like to see a nice selection of our own Pipemaker's work up close and personal now is the chance.

Mike has sent me a nice selection of his pipes for sale at the show with some of them never before seen that he has been working on just for the show. They will be sold at Mike's regular retail price. This is strickly a not for profit endeaver for me in order to give folks down south here a look and opportunity to acquire some of Mike's fine pipes. I am sure that Mike will appreciate the support. IMHO Mike crafts some of the finest pieces available at a very reasonable price!

I will have a table at the show featuring Mike's pipes as well as some other fine mid-high range estate pipes.

My table will also be the official John Middleton Walnut sampling table. Stop by and load up a bowl of the tobacco that truly satisfies and find out what all the hoopla is about! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

A little pre-show teaser of the Brissetts that will be offered at the upcoming TAPS Show.

Phenomenal 360 straight grain with some of the tightest and prettiest birds eye that I have ever seen. Mike wouldn't admit it, but this is a very high grade pipe and the photos don't do squat for it. You have got to see this baby in person!
MBshowStraight.jpg

MBshowBird.jpg

When you hold this most beautiful freehand visions of Hobbits and Elves begin to come to mind, is the only way that I can describe it. Incredible high grade freehand!
MBshowFreehand.jpg