Mini announcement

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

SWND (east) has some ferocious virii that loooove respiratory tubage. :x

I'm sure because some are kicking moi's ass as I type.

I'm mentioning it because a few of you have some pipes on my staging table awaiting Precisionification, and Precisionifying is tough to do while in bed. So. I'll get back to work as soon as I'm able, but figured that keeping you all in the loop was the right thing to do.

I'm obviously checking email & etc. but that's it.

Get well soon Lat man!!

Didn't know a virus could withstand the North Dakota winter freeze.

Hey, muttonhead... ram yourself into one of the fleece blankets, curl up like a little lamb, and count some sheep. Hope ewe feel better soon. :sleep:

JT

SOP here for that is whiskey. Not stinting on dosage. Followed by sleep. (Almost typo'd sheep there) :oops:

LL:

1 cup boiling water
The juice of 1/2 a lime (as in the green citrus)
1 tablespoon real maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Mix and drink.
Repeat as needed.

Doesn't make much of a dent in flu, but symptoms of more mundane afflictions respond well...at least, it works in VitoSpace.

Be healed, mah brothah.

Dr. Vito

Sympathies to you LL. One of the most frustrating times I had was a couple of years back when I couldn't taste hardly anything with my flu and cold for nearly a month. A local B&M had a very strong Balkan Blend. It was the only thing I could taste during that time period... but it was gooooood. :D .

Now as for liquid... I don't think Moosehead will cut it :face:

-Paul

Three fingers of Dickel and a very deep bowl of Penzance! It'll either cure ya or kill ya :face: