• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Missed you guys. Any one looking for some desert island stuff?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefe1037

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Mods, please move this to the right spot if this isn’t where this belongs.

It’s been a few years since I’ve even lurked. I have a nice little collection that I started about a decade ago. That if I worked through, I’m ok with. But if there is anyone out there that really wants some of this collection, then let me know. I don’t want to sell it, but trading sounds good. Not necessarily tobacco or pipes. I remember a few of you brothers make cool stuff! I bought most of this in 2012ish and have been sitting on it. The Peaelse stuff is stamped between 2010 and 2011. All unopened and stored in a dark space with minimal agitation (with one trip from Illinois to South Carolina). Mostly purchased from Iwan Ries in Chicago

Shoot me a message or respond in the thread. I’m proud of what I have, but if you want it, I don’t think I’ll ever smoke all of it. Best case scenario, we meet up and smoke a bowl of it together over a beer somewhere and I send you home with the rest of it.

Jefe - good to see you here. This post moved to the Trading Post.

————————

Regret that site user regulations require that specific items need to be named when offered for sale or trade. Open offers or ‘to be negotiated’ trades or pricing aren’t allowed. Thanks for your cooperation and support.

I’m not going to delete your post…instead leaving it up to sort of underscore proper protocol for other members to see prior to the holiday season, when others might be thinking of hawking some items.

Jefe - good to see you here. This post moved to the Trading Post.

————————

Regret that site user regulations require that specific items need to be named when offered for sale or trade. Open offers or ‘to be negotiated’ trades or pricing aren’t allowed. Thanks for your cooperation and support.

I’m not going to delete your post…instead leaving it up to sort of underscore proper protocol for other members to see prior to the holiday season, when others might be thinking of hawking some items.
Thanks! Happy to be of service as to what not to do!