Missing Text

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
I have noticed that a lot of the text in posts is missing. Is this just my computer or is someone deleting text from posts?

I have noticed the same thing. Someone will have to get in-touch with them to get it fixed. Thanks for all the work!!

Glad to see everyone else having tha same proble. Thought maybe you just didn't like the new guy

I see entire posts missing now - some kind of roll-back in progress? :confused:

Jeffrey, I sort of thought that too... Oh well, no harm done.

The hosting company was having issues across the board last night. It has now been resolved.

They are constantly updating the software that we run on for two reasons. One to add new features and two to patch security flaws that are discovered. The second reason being much more vital and sometimes causing issues. Keeping up with software updates is actually quite a pain and that's one of the reasons I chose to have it hosted and not run it entirely myself.

Oh yeah, and that's the first major outage (less that 24 hours) we've had in almost a year so they aren't doing bad.

The hosting company has a better response time than the power company I work for.

jeffrey":an654vl6 said:
The hosting company has a better response time than the power company I work for.
Living in SE Michigan, that explains a lot :roll:

Unless I'm really "losin' it!," it appears that our "PAD & TAD/What tobacco did you buy today" lost a significant amount of entries....as in from Aug 29 to 25 Sep!!!!! FTRPLT