Missouri Meerschaum Charles Towne Cobbler back in stock

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveMKentucky

Reaction score
I read about this pipe on the site somewhere but can't find the original post.  I've been trying to order one for months since seeing the post but they've been out of stock.

I corresponded with the company and they sent me an e-mail today saying that the pipes were back in stock.  Mine's ordered!

The Charles Towne Cobbler is a collaboration between Missouri Meerschaum Company and Cornell & Diehl.  The most appealing aspect of this pipe to me is the bit.  Quite honestly I've found Missouri Meerschaum bits to be to small and cheap.  This pipe's bit appears to be of a much higher quality than their usual fare.

If anyone is looking for a cob to try go for this one!

Link to the direct order site:

https://corncobpipe.com/charles-towne-cobbler-corn-cob-pipe

Corncobcon":xrdn32u8 said:
ftrplt":xrdn32u8 said:
Own four...'Nuff said!!!!!! If you ain't got one, better git one!!! :cheers:! FTRPLT
Yup, what he said!  I got an email from Marilyn at MM this morning also. They are working on another Bully150 for 2019!  I can't wait!
What's a Bully150?

Ozark Wizard":r330sxbb said:
Corncobcon":r330sxbb said:
ftrplt":r330sxbb said:
Own four...'Nuff said!!!!!! If you ain't got one, better git one!!! :cheers:! FTRPLT
Yup, what he said!  I got an email from Marilyn at MM this morning also. They are working on another Bully150 for 2019!  I can't wait!
What's a Bully150?
50th Anniversary bulldog. Reports on other sites indicate poor quality control on these...

2czd76e.jpg

SteveMKentucky":obon9rof said:
Ozark Wizard":obon9rof said:
Corncobcon":obon9rof said:
ftrplt":obon9rof said:
What's a Bully150?
50th Anniversary bulldog.  Reports on other sites indicate poor quality control on these...

2czd76e.jpg
It
There's been some issues mentioned but Missouri Meerschaum is fixing things. They stand by their products.
I have one and it's excellent. Well aligned, etc.

Ozark Wizard":fviqebho said:
Corncobcon":fviqebho said:
ftrplt":fviqebho said:
What's a Bully150?

I guess it's their bully pipe for the year 2119! :lol!:

Just got my Cobbler in the mail and have to say I'm very impressed. Haven't smoked it yet (that will happen in about ten minutes) but it feels solid in the hand and the bit is far above anything I've ever seen on a MM. Quality, fit and finish seem superb. I thought that these had filters but mine doesn't. Not a big deal to me as most of my pipes have no filter but may be to someone who wants one.