MLB Playoffs 2014

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just thinking "man if the Royals could hit, they'd be dangerous." Boom 2 run jack left center. These guys are fun to watch. Stellar defense.

idbowman":rr4kji03 said:
I don't really have a dog in the fight, so I'll be rooting as hard as humanly possible for whoever takes the field against the Godless Cardinals.

For the next week-and-a-half, I'm the world's biggest Dodgers fan.
Update: I am now the world's biggest Giants' fan (which, incidentally, makes me wonder how Kyle Weiss is doing these days).

Cards vs Giants should be an excellent series. They both have a boat load of recent post season mojo.

I can't wait for the Royals game tonight. After 29 years this town is going crazy! People are painting their front doors Royal Blue.

The possibility of another I-70 series is fun too :D

Orange and Black in October, Brothers. :heart:

sfpumpkin.jpg

8)

(The forum walls have quiet eyes and ears.)

Kudos to the Royals... impressive sweep of a very good Orioles team.

My mom, who passed away last year was a huge Giants fan. She'd be so happy right now.

Respectfully, I must announce I am jumping on the KC bandwagon for the series.

As a Giants fan I want them to win. As a baseball fan, I'll still enjoy the series even if KC wins.

I couldn't say the same if it were a different AL team.

Either way, this should be a good series. KC has quietly turned into one of the most fundamentally sound fielding teams in the league.

Small Ball Battle Royale!

GO ROYALS!!!!!

I gotta say I was looking forward to the Cards pulling it out and another I-70 series. But this matchup is going to be vastly more entertaining. Small Ball, incredible defense and ridiculous pitching across the board. It's going to be a GREAT series to watch no matter who wins!

DrumsAndBeer":3b6pmlc3 said:
Either way, this should be a good series. KC has quietly turned into one of the most fundamentally sound fielding teams in the league.

Small Ball Battle Royale!
This. (...waving back, also...)

gravel":3b6pmlc3 said:
As a Giants fan I want them to win. As a baseball fan, I'll still enjoy the series even if KC wins.

I couldn't say the same if it were a different AL team.
...and this.

See? Whether it's pipes, baccy or baseball, there's no need for me to post on BoB. There's still enough good ones speaking sensibly around here. :lol:

Once the Cardies ate their hats 2014 turned out to be a pretty good year for the MLB. Now it doesn't matter who wins... took the Giants decades to get there, too. KC will have earned it 100% if they take the World Series. The Giants are used to being there with flukes, luck and this side of "the right stuff." Two great wildcard teams, only one outcome.

:heart:

8)