Monbla256!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
Our brother Michael (Monbla256) is in the hospital. He went in last Sunday night and had another close call. He was apparently hemorrhiging somewhere in his digestive tract. It is believed one of the blood thinners that he's on exacerbated the problem. Hopefully he's out of immediate danger and on the road to recovery. I'm sure Michael would appreciate your prayers and good wishes. :)

AJ

I sure hope his situation improves quickly. Monbia's a good man and deserves quality of life. My best wishes to him.

My best wishes and prayers for a full and speedy recovery! He's a great guy and full of great information and stories.

Jim

I will light a candle for him. He was just getting spunky too. Thanks for the heads up AJ..

Absolutely rotten news. As per wiz's thoughts, he was just getting back on form too.

Warmest wishes to you Michael. Hope you're better soon.

I used to work in a Surgical ICU and we had many patients that required careful balancing of their anti-coagulating meds. It was a tricky business but once it was adjusted properly everything was fine. Hearing what happened to Michael it sounds maybe like this kind of thing...things weren’t balanced correctly. So let’s all hope and pray that it was something simple and that it’s an easy fix.

———————

The following is intended as ‘patient wellness motivation therapy”...

So: We always knew Michael was “unbalanced”. <snicker>

OK...will someone please give the old coot a cell phone so he can snap some selfies of his ugly mug for us. And give him a silly hat too. He looks pretty dapper in silly hats. I’m thinkin’ he needs one of those Marine DI campaign hats. That’d be fitting. Get it? Hat...fitting?

Well any hat will do. Hats worn by Monbla in the past ——-> :geek: :joker: :santa: :king: :pirate:

Heh, heh. I’ll bet it hurts when he laughs.

There! That aught to get him good and PO’d...excellent motivation for a fast recovery so he can get back here and yell at me. I’m lookin’ forward to it.

Nicely put BH. In some fields of psychology that would be called 'provocative therapy'. All done with a twinkle in the eye and love in the heart.

I'm missing these little guys already ----》 :twisted:

Thoughts and prayers go out to Michael. He’s a good man and I hope he recovers quickly.

I hate these little reminders of mortality, though probably not as much as Monbla256 does right now. Get better soon, Michael.

Get yourself all fixed up, Mike!!! Gotta' keep us 1946 birthday boys going strong!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!! :cheers: FTRPLT