Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarlockBob

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Oooooooookay, folks! Listen up!

In some parts of the country, spring is rapidly approaching. Grass is growing, trees are branching out, and allergies are in full swing. On top of that, we have the always delightful time change happening in a few days!!

Even dealing with the negative aspects of spring, there is so much to be thankful for. Days are getting longer, vegetation is coming back, and the dour mood of winter is fading away.

I fully intend on us, the Brothers of Briar Bombers, to take full advantage of the mayhem caused by such weather!! No mercy, no turning back, someone is gonna get it!!!!!!

If you'd like to participate, please try and let me know by Wednesday, March 15th. I'm not leaving you too much time, but I'm also fully intending to take advantage of this being a five week month. I'll have one of these darn things go off on the last day of the month sometime!

Tally ho chaps, and let's get to crackin'!

Bob

Blackhorse":wmuecbeq said:
Do we get prizes?  Seating in first class? Champagne?
Free bag of pretzels! Now the more important question...chicken or fish? :lol:

nismo270r":jujrcusg said:
Blackhorse":jujrcusg said:
Do we get prizes?  Seating in first class? Champagne?
Free bag of pretzels! Now the more important question...chicken or fish? :lol:
As the movie Airplane! taught us, you don't eat the fish on the flight! Chicken for this one, folks.

Okay folks, here's my list so far -

1.Blackhorse
2.nismo270r
3.fsu92john
4.Eric Furgeson
5.DrT999
6.arkansaspiper
7.Timbo
8.Fr_Tom
9.Ozark Wizard
10.WarlockBob
11.Jevverrett
12.kaitlyn3837

Looking great!

I made it! I'm in this month.

I've been up the wall lately with mortgage brokers, I don't take kindly to them with bankers blood. These guys want to know more than I knew that there was to know about me lol

Jevverrett":a0lf8w3x said:
I made it! I'm in this month.

I've been up the wall lately with mortgage brokers, I don't take kindly to them with bankers blood. These guys want to know more than I knew that there was to know about me lol
Eeeek! They'll ask for everything up to, and including, your soul, first and second born children, and a prostate exam. Good luck friend!

One of our own is buying a new place and described his latest contact from the same kinda guys. They had cashed his down payment check and now wanted him to send in a photo copy of the cancelled check. Oh-kaaayyyy.