• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

More Pipes for Sale, part 2

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brunello

Reaction score
Getting down to the last of what I'm willing to let go. Prices include shipping (U.S.). PayPal, cash, or check. Also willing to consider trade if you have a 9mm pipe you don't care to keep - I need one to dedicate to Lakelands and stinkers like 1792 that I don't want to use in my good briars. Figure the filter might also help make them more palatable! :p

Sell-HS.PNG

HS Studio Bent Egg (military mount). $15

BoB-SellBB.PNG

B&B Williams. $15. (made in Poland). I liked my other B&B so much I bought this for myself for Christmas, but I hate the stilamid stem on this one (hard plastic). The bowl is also rather large, so those two factors don't make it worth getting a new stem. If you don't mind plastic, or using softie bits, there's nothing wrong with this big bent egg. New was $70 + shipping, this one smoked only four times! 9mm filter comes with a non-filter converter.

BoB-SellCrown.PNG

Free Bonus with purchase of other two pipes (or any two pipes from my other listing): Crowned Sovereign (made in Italy). Basically a basket pipe beater, but I've used it for decades to try out new aromatics and it has always done just fine. I just don't need extra pipes for trying out new things anymore.

Update: the HS Studio has been traded for a 9mm. B&B still available, or the three from my earlier post today.

Update: This offer is now closed

The B&B and Crowned Sovereign have found a new home. :)