More Random Photos Las Vegas Show II

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docwatson

Reaction score
Luca-Neat Pipes
IMG_2182.jpg
IMG_2181.jpg

Tonni
IMG_2176.jpg

Al Grosskopf
IMG_2175.jpg

Hank Saatchi & Vernon Vig
IMG_2174.jpg

Marty Pulvers-R.D. Field and Jan Peverley
IMG_2173.jpg

Rob Denholtz
IMG_2172.jpg

Gary Schrier
IMG_2170.jpg

Michael Parks Neill Roan Richard Friedman
IMG_2169.jpg

Tom Pfaffle
IMG_2167.jpg

Ian and Catriona Walker Northern Briars
IMG_2166.jpg

Maxim Engel
IMG_2165.jpg

Rich Curll
IMG_2164.jpg

Robert Lawing
IMG_2163.jpg

Joel Shurtleff
IMG_2180.jpg

Brad Pohlmann
IMG_2161.jpg

Paul and Mrs. Perri
IMG_2179.jpg

Rex Poggenpohl and Gary Malmberg
IMG_2178.jpg

Rex Poggenpohl
IMG_2177.jpg

Bob Kiess and Dennis Congos
IMG_2160.jpg

Max Engel and Paige Simms
IMG_2159.jpg

Nice pics, but no one looks overly happy to be there. Hanks seems to be the only one smiling.

Maybe no one wants there picture taken. Nice pictures anyways, almost looks like pipe heaven

Apparently my computer isn't smiling at the fact I wanted to respond to this...then blank... that was weird... got a bunch of errors...

...anyway, they seem pretty happy to me, but if not, maybe they're so "pipe zen" they're in quiet contemplation.

Dave_In_Philly":oedp5ucm said:
Nice pics, but no one looks overly happy to be there. Hanks seems to be the only one smiling.
Quite to the contrary, I think most were having a great time. These photos look like they were taken on Sunday morning, after a Saturday night in Vegas, so maybe the participants look a little "subdued" 8) . That, and it was a pipe show, not a Scientology or "Up With People" meeting. :D

Harlock999":ui2oivkb said:
Dave_In_Philly":ui2oivkb said:
Quite to the contrary, I think most were having a great time. These photos look like they were taken on Sunday morning, after a Saturday night in Vegas, so maybe the participants look a little "subdued" 8) . That, and it was a pipe show, not a Scientology or "Up With People" meeting. :D
Great assumption, these were taken on Sunday morning, after a very late night of festivities!!!!!

Doc - thanks for the great pix. Reminds me of last year when I went to Vegas for my first large pipe show. Makes me wish I could have made it this year. Next year should be a go.

hp
les

amazing pics, and amazing looking pipes. That would be cool to go to a pipe show someday

lestrout":m18laj6e said:
Doc - thanks for the great pix. Reminds me of last year when I went to Vegas for my first large pipe show. Makes me wish I could have made it this year. Next year should be a go.

hp
les
Les,
I was looking forward to seeing you there again this year, as a matter of fact I had a couple more Radice pipes with your name on them!!!!
Andy C.

I am amazed at how many hours of fine craftsmanship are represented in the photos.