Morning pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranger107

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
McB vanilla creme in a Sasieni full bent rhodesian with morning coffee. Pleasant 54 degrees. It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-16-09-04-31.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-16-09-04-31.png
    1,008 KB · Views: 114
Okay Mr. Rogers in the neighborhood: are we dividing up the WAYS section by morning, afternoon and evening?

For "Morning Pipe" as a topic I would say I like Dunhill/Peterson Early Morning Pipe for those sunrise walkabouts.
With coffee I like a good ol' B&B (Black Cavendish & Burley)
By mid-to-late morning I like a mild English like Germain Eighteen Twenty (though McB vanilla cream is a good choice if others are around).

Alas, I didn't even have a pipe this morning as I've been working on a retainer wall. :confused:

Sorry to hear that. I never start projects before 9 am. Spent enough years getting up at 5 racing out the door with coffee in hand. There is nothing I have to do that can't wait for coffee and a bowl of tobac. Did not mean to change past protocols just haven't quite figured out posting on here yet, lol. Could not find the what are you smoking now thread so started another and as it was morning here seemed an apt headline. Sorry if I confused you, lol.