Moving On Would Be Productive...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
It's obvious that some feelings were hurt over the last week.We as a group have been reeling from the stings of the punches landing on our jaws.We fall back a bit into the ropes on our heels but we have'nt been knocked down yet.No one is happy with the direction that events led to and no one is better off because of it.My request to everyone is to try to keep a stiff upper lip,bite our tongues and move on with the productive discussions that make this forum great.This staetment need'nt not stir up the waters again and I'd rather it not be responded to at all.

Let's just get back to pipes,tobaccos,cigars,shaving and old friends chatting about the good stuff in life...

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

D.J. Perry":sonqck5p said:
It's obvious that some feelings were hurt over the last week.We as a group have been reeling from the stings of the punches landing on our jaws.We fall back a bit into the ropes on our heels but we have'nt been knocked down yet.No one is happy with the direction that events led to and no one is better off because of it.My request to everyone is to try to keep a stiff upper lip,bite our tongues and move on with the productive discussions that make this forum great.This staetment need'nt not stir up the waters again and I'd rather it not be responded to at all.

Let's just get back to pipes,tobaccos,cigars,shaving and old friends chatting about the good stuff in life...

Best,
Dock
:sunny: :star: :sunny: Very well said!!!

D.J. Perry":72m24y47 said:

Best,
Dock
Dock,

I apologize for not honoring your no response request.

I just want to say in response to what is quoted above that on these types of forums there are always going to be folks who join with no real intentions to productively contribute to the forums subject and if they do there is a hidden agenda. Take it for what it's worth but that is just the way it is. Some folks just get their kicks that way. The only way to deal with them besides a moderator banning them is to ignore them.

Or you could call up Leroy and let him deal with them.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: