MOVING!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene Adler

Reaction score
I leave for Virginia tomorrow!! I am so excited about moving, I just had to tell y'all. :D

Goodbye Oklahoma. I won't miss you. :evil:

God speed and be safe let us hear from ya when ya get settled in
Best Regards
Richard

Cool beans. Have a safe trip and watch out for that dirty old man Winslow. :lol:

May the wind be at yer back, may yer windshield be impervious to bug splatter, may all things come in their proper time, may yer pipe be a smoldering and your pouch full, may ye travel safe, and may ye have many a laugh and fun times ta boot. Catch up with us when you get moved in!

shadrack":60aatkwn said:
Cool beans. Have a safe trip and watch out for that dirty old man Winslow. :lol:
I am a very holy man,happily married with one foot in heaven living in Virginia.Irene,I am in
the Richmond suburb of Midlothian.Feel free to PM me,my wife and I would be delighted to meet
you.
I spent many months in Norman,OK. attending the Postal Service Technichal School over the
last 15 years and totally understand why you would want to leave that state.

Winslow :sunny:

Awww, guys. Thank you!

I am currently in Memphis, taking a breather from the drive, but should be in Virginia by tomorrow night. I am super excited! And am also officially engaged. =)

Life has taken such a turn for the better.

Bub":ugqeesx9 said:
Good luck and have a safe journey.
Here is a song for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSICoacOT60&feature=related
Thank you. If my life were a TV Show, this would be the opening theme.

And Winslow...I fear neither you nor your wife.

Well, maybe your wife... :shock: