Mozjo33

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bent Stem

Reaction score
Just completed a transaction with this gentleman. Was very polite and pleasant to deal with; even though I had made a mistake. Would recommend and deal with again.

I would definitely deal with Ed (bent stem) again. I purchased some SG FVF stored in a mason jar. The jar was carefully packaged and sealed exactly as Ed described. Thanks for making it easy Ed.

We all know Mo is a damn good dude, to illustrate that point:

Mo and I had been interested in the same pipe a little while back. In the end I backed out and Mo took the pipe. Turns out it didn't suit him. He remembered that I had initially been interested in the pipe and, before putting it up for sale, he asked me if I'd still want it...at a discount no less. This was last Friday, he shipped it out early Saturday morning and it was in Monday's mail. Can't ask for anything more than that.

Thanks brother!

Got a Sav from Mo that was a darn good price and came with all the extras. Was packaged great and made it here safe and sound.