Mr Snuff

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrT999

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
I keep swearing I won't buy any more pipe tobacco, but then something pops up. In this case, Mr Snuff (operating I believe out of the Isle of Man) restocks pipe tobacco after a very long absence. Considering UK prices, just a small order of Revor Plug and Condor Long Cut, and who knows when it might arrive. Still, if you crave Revor or Condor (Long cut or Rubbed out), feel the need to try GH's Palace Gate (coconut!) or are willing to pay UK prices for some better known SG products which don't seem currently available in the US (Navy Flake, Kendal Cream, Grousemoor, Full Virginia, Commonwealth, Best Brown, Balkan, 2013, or 1792, plus GH Best Brown #2 & Louisiana Flake) , I thought I'd mention it to the group.

https://www.mrsnuff.com/collections/pipe-tobacco

Wow!! At those UK prices, my stash of Grousemoor, FVF, and Commonwealth would finance my next trip to the UK!! If I ever get the chance to do so again!!!! :p :cheers: FTRPLT

I had just ordered some snuff from them, I didn't see pipe tobacco! Dang...

Ozark Wizard":fbt1isr8 said:
I had just ordered some snuff from them, I didn't see pipe tobacco! Dang...
It appears that their pipe tobacco page can't be found directly on the main site (or at least I couldn't), you have to use the link