Muleskinner's surgery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muleskinner

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that "Muleskinner" had to get his internal defibrillator replaced. He had surgery on 08/15/08 so he hasn't been on the board very much since then. He is starting to feel some better now.
He is starting to get Cabin fever so hopefully that is a good sign and he is on his way to recovery. The surgery has bothered the diabetes and his blood sugars have been going up and down.

Hope everyone has a great holiday,
Lady Muleskinner "Cheryl"

Thank you Cheryl for your update on John. My, he sure has had his share of challenges. Extend to him our best wishes and look forward to the time when he 's up to posting again.

-Paul

Wow... I had wondered why ya'll hadn't been on. My regards and prayers to each of you.

Get well soon Mule..

Thanks Lady Muleskinner. I am glad to here John is on the mend!

I will be praying for him and a speedy recovery. Don't let him take advantage of your caregiving..........LOL! Seriously, I pray that you will receive the extra measure of strength that you need also.

All the best for him!

A friend here in town had a bad wire on his. Once it was fixed, he's doing better than ever. So those things usually work very good.

Thoughts and prayers go out to you both and the whole family. My Best to you!!!!