Musical analosity,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomas james

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
I easily have 1,000 cds. My fear is listening to the same dozen, over and over. I put little red sticky dots on the cases to avoid this. When I don't know what I want to listen to, I reach for "undotted" music. I still repeat favorites, but, this gets me through the entire collection about once every 18 months.

Everything is now "dotted."

I shall pursue "undotting" them for the next cycle.

Anal?

Pipe smokers do this sort of thing.

Don't ask me about my tobacco rotation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's more worse!

Capo di tutti capi

:king: to you!

I'm going to start doing that with the girls that hang out at my favorite bar. :lol:

jhuggett":2uh6um2n said:
I'm going to start doing that with the girls that hang out at my favorite bar. :lol:
Thanks, I always wondered why those girls from India had the dots between the eyes.

"See that broad over there at the bar? Yeah, I dotted her" :twisted:

jhuggett":qv4f3cqe said:
Is that the famous assless chaps bar? :lol:

Slow Puffs":kz7y571g said:
jhuggett":kz7y571g said:
Thanks, I always wondered why those girls from India had the dots between the eyes.
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Puff Daddy":qoy85wzg said:
"See that broad over there at the bar? Yeah, I dotted her" :twisted:
Get your mind out of the gutter PD!

:lol!:

There is a collective convoluted mind set on this forum,a thread starts out about
TJ's monkishness with CD's,mutates into zenophobia and then degenerates into
sexual amorality and whore bashing.I like it,I think that way too. :twisted:

Winslow :sunny:

Ok, now I understand why the firewall at work won't let me to this site.
Re the dot thing. The nice thing about being my age, you don't remember which ones you've played so no need for dots. :alien:

jhuggett":sinwo0fq said:
the girls at the bar with the red dots ?,,,the red spots are from getting touched with a ten foot pole,,, :affraid:

Let's get this thing back on track.

So TJ, how many Coolio CDs do you have in your collection? I heard you were a big hip-hop fan.