Musicians???

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, it would be cool if the pickers on this board could get together for a jam session! Pipe smoke and live music!

I've been playing guitar for about 40 years. Among the many things I learned from my dad, a few rudimentary chords he showed me got me started. I played drums in a little rock 'n roll outfit while in high school, but I haven't hit the skins in years.

I find myself playing more now than ever before. Some have already pointed out the therapeutic effects of playing music. I've found that to be ever more true.

My instruments are a Fender Strat played through a Peavey Renown 400 amp, a Fender F-210 acoustic (a cheap guitar in price, but it sounds pretty good), a Kentucky mandolin (which I'm still learning), and a Marine Band harmonica (key of C). I've tried to play banjo, but can't figure it out.

Someday, I'd like to own either a Gibson J-45 or a Martin D-28...gotta get the daughters through school first!

Mike

gospelman said:
Man, it would be cool if the pickers on this board could get together for a jam session! Pipe smoke and live music!
That would be so cool, Imagine!!!

Hey there. I am a fulltime professional musician. I play trumpet in the Mexico City Philharmonic going on 11 seasons now. Been all over the place though. :D

MisterE":rjyw46ni said:
Hey there. I am a fulltime professional musician. I play trumpet in the Mexico City Philharmonic going on 11 seasons now. Been all over the place though. :D
E, your are a frickkin' legend bro!!!!!
Wish I could practice my art and passion full time!! hats of brother and 3 cheers!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":dct2k19p said:
MisterE":dct2k19p said:
E, your are a frickkin' legend bro!!!!!
Wish I could practice my art and passion full time!! hats of brother and 3 cheers!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hahaha, it ain`t ALL fun a games- but it usually is.... hahaha. Thanks man!

MisterE":5b22qpat said:
yeah, there is that nasty bit when he has to clean out the spit trap!

bruins":cznptkui said:
MisterE":cznptkui said:
yeah, there is that nasty bit when he has to clean out the spit trap!
Cant be worse than cleaning the oil sump in a Pete system??
:lol!: trust Bruins :lol!: